Sunday 23 January 2011

Other Rooms

I'm not the sort of student to venture into other departments much but I was quite adventurous last week. Prompted by T the technician I went to sculpture to discuss making an alginate mould. I survived that, made notes about seaweed and peppermint and made an appointment to go back next week. Without sitting down to worry about it or rewrite my list about how to go about it, I immediately made myself go to the photography studio to discuss how to go about printing some of my images. I didn't crumple when I was asked "What resolution were these images scanned in/at/up/at?" I answered that I had put the thing to be scanned on my scanner and pressed the button marked scan. Apparently more information is required and I'm to go back next week with images on a memory stick for further investigation.