Tuesday 24 May 2011

Nice Degree Show Poster

Dear Everyone I Know,

My degree is nearly over. Doors close next Wednesday at 6pm for assessment. Then I will be lying down for a week and maybe hoovering a bit before the degree show opens on June 10th. On that evening I will be standing next to a lot of jugs I've made, feeling a bit silly. I'll be there for most of Saturday and Sunday too.

The degree show poster that the university have made this year is very vile so I have made my own. I'm the one on the right for those of you who haven't seen or heard from me in the last four years. I've tried to work in the style of the uni poster - note random bits of bush and pipe and window. But mine is nicer.

I'm still going to be ignoring most of your phone calls and emails for a while yet, but maybe not for another four years.

Love and jugs,
Jo