Sunday 16 October 2011

Googling Myself



Doing a bit of googling myself, as you do, and came across a mention on this blog...


So here's my blog quoting what they wrote about me on their blog...

brilliant ceramics display - “the triangular space and mirrors reflect the pieces to infinity.”
I loved how this work was displayed, I thought it was so clever. Looking back through Jo’s blog I can see there is an on going development to this mirror idea:
“April 07, 2011 - Been mucking about with mirrors in an attempt to think about how to resolve my clay work. What am I going to exhibit? How will I exhibit? What do I want people to see in my work? What do I want them to think?”
This makes me feel slightly relieved as everyone’s been telling me: “you’ll make it work”, “it will come to you” and “it will come together”. (I haven’t yet believed it)
Jo’s blog has given me a bit of hope, knowing that you don’t need all the answers straight away!