Sunday 3 July 2011

Jo @ New Designers


Took my kaleidoscope and three photographs to New Designers. No room for the prints too. The kaleidoscope went against the wall which I really liked. It meant that the reflected view through the back mirror seemed to go back into the wall. If you see what I mean. Really enjoyed watching people discover it, and walk away with big smiles. I had interest from a London design week, a graduate exhibition, a private buyer, a blogger and some men who just really liked triangles and angles. Really glad I went. Got a few emails to send and than we'll see if there are any new dates for my diary.




The grey box above was a storage box for all of our business cards. I was worried about it being in my space because it was opened and used such a lot, but I think the other students suffered more because I went on about it so much. Sorry folks!